This will be a mouth-pleasing holiday for you. We invite you to discover Turkish cuisine, one of the three main cuisines of the world. This tour is not only about tasting, you will cook traditional Ottoman dishes with professional chefs.
Istanbul – Antakya – Adana - Izmir
· Accommodation in a luxury boutique hotel.
· Exploring Topkapi Palace. Lunch in a special restaurant of Topkapi. After lunch visiting St. Sophia and Blue Mosque. Dinner in the famous place, Kumkapi.
· Visiting Grand Bazaar - the labyrinth awaits you. Lunch in one of the best restaurants in Spice Bazaar. Visiting Dolmabahçe Palace. Dinner in a special restaurant with traditional Turkish show and dances.
· 2 hours private Bosphorus trip. Sultan’s lunch in a unique restaurant.
· Going to the south-east of Turkey to Antakya. Accommodation in a boutique hotel. Dinner in a local restaurant.
· Experience unique food traditions of Antakya. You will be surprised by different specialities of this region. In a local restaurant the chef will give you traditional secrets of cooking. Exploring towns of Antakya and local markets full of endemic products. Visiting Mosaic Museum.
· visiting Cave of St. Peter and St. Simon Monastery (Samandag). Lunch in one of the villages. Dinner in a local restaurant of Antakya.
· Departing to Adana by car. Adana is a ‘capital’ of kebabs. You will have kebab’s experience for lunch and dinner.
· Going to İzmir .Accommodation in the Thermal hotel (Çesme). Dinner in your hotel.
· Private tour to Ephesus, the best preserved ancient city in the world, and the House of Virgin Mary. Lunch in Sirince village with traditional home specialities. Dinner in a local restaurant of Çesme, sea food of region will be served.
· Untill evening you can relax in the Thermal pools in your hotel, have Spa and visit Turkish Bath. Private dinner in one of the best restaurant of Izmir.