The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. Jacques Yves Cousteau
Aegean and Mediatarrenean coasts of Turkey will fascinate you with its shades of turquoise like Cousteau said. This is a tour designed for sea lovers. You will see blue and green evetwhere: from the window of you room in you boutique hotel, during your lunch breaks, on private luxury yachts, from the window of your VIP car... and you will have the chance to take your time to enjoy.
Istanbul – Izmir – Mugla
· Overnight in a luxury boutique hotel with Bosphorus view.
· Private Bosphorus tour. Lunch on the water in a local restaurant.
· Visiting Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia Church and Blue Mosque.
· Short evening city tour in Istanbul.
· Accommodation in Thermal hotel (Çesme).
· Private boat trip around Cesme. Lunch on the boat.
· Departing to Bodrum by car. Visiting Ephesus - one of the best preserved ancient city in the world, the House of Virgin Mary, the Theather of Miletus and the Temple of Apollo in Didim. Accommodation in the town of Bodrum.
· Exploring a rich environment of Bodrum by car.
· Departing to Datca Peninsula. Accommodation in a boutique hotel.
· Yacht trip in Datça Gulf. Lunch on the boat.
· Departing to the port of Göçek. Overnight on the private boat.
· Yacht trip in Göcek Gulf. Göcek is a unique place with its natural harbour, numerous numbers of bays and islands, ruin sites and pine forested hills. Overnight on the boat.